Lead Full-Stack Developer
Fulltime, Bochum, Germany
Start date: As soon as possible
Who we are:
That’s the job:
- You'll have the leading position in client projects and coordinate your team and the client to create digital value.
- You define the overall architecture and decide which technologies are going to be used for front-end and back-end
- You represent 9elements in constant exchange with our clients, and advise them on digital and business decisions
- You write clean, composable and testable code as you create the project's foundation
- You monitor the project's time and budget constraints on your way to finishing a successful product
You are a good fit, if you...
- Are a web developer by heart with a solid understanding of modern web architecture and advanced experience in a web framework like Ruby on Rails or Elixir and Phoenix
- Know well how to use a unix based shell
- Have relevant experience in developing large web applications for desktop and mobile
- Have a good enough level of English to feel comfortable communicating with international clients (most of our day-to-day communication is in German though)
- Seek to challenge tools and stacks and choose the best available technology to get the job done
- Like to work in an open environment, and like us, believe in the benefit of personal responsibility over complex hierarchies
- Are looking for a place where you can tinker and thrive, challenge yourself and ultimately make your work time count
What you get out of it:
How to apply
To be honest with you, we don’t like to read those standard letters of motivation. And we bet you don’t like writing them either. How about, you tell us who you are and what floats your boat. What makes you jump out of bed in the morning? Depending on the job you are applying for we'd love to see some projects you've been working on, code examples or designs so we can get an impression of your modus operandi. Work examples are more important to us than your grades!
You should convince us both professionally and personally, as our company is more than just a bunch of individuals that happen to sit in the same room whilst staring into their laptops. If both parties have the feeling to click, we will get back to you to clarify the terms, make you an offer and then eventually welcome you aboard.
Apply via email