Working Student Social Media & Marketing
Part Time, Bochum, Germany
Start date: As soon as possible
Are you the person who is constantly on Social Media, who knows the ins and outs of every platform and gets uncomfortably excited about Instagram releasing a new swipe-up feature? Look no further, finally you found a place where you can be yourself and get credit for this kind of “work”, too ;)
We are pretty good at what we do – building custom web and mobile applications for various companies and startups across many different areas. But there's something we're not so good at right now: letting more people know what we’re all about. We aren’t just your typical software agency. 9elements is a place for makers, for the crazy ones who want to influence the world and still love their work all the way along.
And that’s exactly why we need you! Help us to shape our identity across Social Media, so we can let more people be a part of our exciting journey.
What you'll do:
- Produce various pieces of Social Media Content – get creative!
- Manage and schedule our Social Media activities
- React to Mentions of 9elements and engage our audience
- Accompany and document our events, meetups, conferences and our daily work life
- Craft compelling stories and find ways to reach and excite a tech-savvy audience
What you’ll need:
- Experience in creating Social Media Content
- Knowledge of / or interest in learning more about the developer community
- Good communication skills in written English
- Ability to write texts according to the context (e.g. Instagram vs. LinkedIn)
- Independent idea development / research capability
- Experience with graphic design tools like Photoshop is a plus
- In general: be / become a great storyteller
We offer you:
- An outstanding team and community
- Flexible work hours and a modern working environment
- Flat hierarchies
- Top-of-the-line MacBooks and other great tools
- Competitive salary
- A beautiful office in the heart of Bochum surrounded with lots of bars and restaurants
To be honest with you, we don’t like to read those standard letters of motivation. And we bet you don’t like writing them either. How about, you tell us who you are and what floats your boat. What makes you jump out of bed in the morning? Depending on the job you are applying for we'd love to see some projects you've been working on, code examples or designs so we can get an impression of your modus operandi. Work examples are more important to us than your grades!
You should convince us both professionally and personally, as our company is more than just a bunch of individuals that happen to sit in the same room whilst staring into their laptops. If both parties have the feeling to click, we will get back to you to clarify the terms, make you an offer and then eventually welcome you aboard. >
Get in touch with us!